The Maytag M400 Speed Heat Iron and Vertical Steamer has been designed to give good functionality at a good price.
It comes with the latest heating system which generates optimum efficiency, quickly heats up (in approximately 40 seconds) and consumes less energy than other brands.
In addition, the heating technology of the Maytag M400 enables the steam to regenerate after making use of the burst feature for 3 seconds.
If you want an energy efficient iron that performs smoothly and helps you iron clothes fast, this is the one for you.
Read Related Article: Hamilton Steam Iron (Model 19900) Review
What Comes in the Box
You will have an iron and steamer in one from Maytag. The Maytag M400 Speed Heat Iron and Vertical Steamer model weighs 3.3 pounds and has dimensions of 11.2 x 4.5 x 5.5 inches.
Product Features and Technical Details
- Vertical Steam. User-friendly settings for its steam control and burst water spray.
- Sturdy Soleplate. The M400 comes with a stainless-steel soleplate that glides smoothly.
- The Right Balance. It has a comfortable touch grip, as well as an eight feet cord that can turn 360 degrees.
- Self-Cleaning. The M400 model features anti-scale and anti-calcification technology.
Feedback from Existing Owners
The Maytag M400 iron and steamer has received many positive reviews.
Customers generally like its weight and holding it is comfortable.
Several users compliment the plastic water tank attached to the iron because it makes refilling water easier.
Many M400 owners also like its flexible cord.
Here are some of the good and bad points our reviewer found:
- Three-way auto power off
- Tangle free 360 degrees 8-foot cord tangle free
- Light-touch heels
- Detachable water dispenser with 8oz capacity
- Stainless steel soleplate
- Produces heat within seconds
- Makes a clicking sound once it stops heating up
- Quiet operating system
- Easy to control
- This model does not hold much water in its container requiring you to refill it relatively often.
- The temperature setting knob is in an awkward spot below the handle. Therefore, when you change the temperature, you may have some difficulty viewing and adjusting the knob.
- The tangle free cord is a good addition, but it’s too short.
Who Should Buy This Product
The M400 speed heating iron from Maytag is perfect for people like to wear linen clothing and have a lot of them in their wardrobe.
Removing wrinkles from this type of fabric can be frustrating and the M400 helps solve this problem.
This iron is also ideal for individuals who are into sewing and quilting. Using this iron can help smooth the finish products of these kinds of projects.
When you buy a Maytag M400, you are choosing a hard-working appliance for your home.
If you are looking for sturdiness and dependability, Maytag has 100 years of creating household appliances to back them up.
Read Another Related Article: Oliso Smart Steam Iron Review
Last Updated on June 30, 2020