Steamers are easier and faster than irons, and they’re great for people like me who HATE irons. However, ironing DOES have one advantage: a soft surface to press against which helps to remove stubborn creases.
But what if you could get a steamer that combines the effectiveness of a garment steamer with the efficiency of a built in ironing board? The PurSteam Dual-Pro Iron & Garment Steamer does exactly that, giving you the best of both worlds.
That’s the theory, but how well does it hold up in practice?
Key Features of the PurSteam Dual-Pro
This perfect combination of an iron and a pressurized garment steamer has the following impressive features:
- Heavy duty power of 1600 Watts.
- A larger 1 liter water tank that gives you up to 30 minutes of steaming.
- A deluxe garment hanger that allows you to hang clothes while steaming.
- A handy built-in ironing board to help you eliminates stubborn fabric creases and wrinkles.
- Easy to use steamer. It has a one-touch steaming button that gives you high pressure steam for the best results.
- A hands-free foot pedal.
- A safety burn-prevention cap that cannot be opened when there is hot steam inside the tank, which could potentially cause burns.
Read Related Article: Oliso Smart Steam Iron Review
Flexibility of Ironing and Steaming
The best thing about the PurSteam Dual-Pro Iron & Garment Steamer is that it gives you the flexibility of ironing and steaming at the same time.
It comes with an ironing board complete with a steamer stand allowing you to iron your garments in the traditional style or use the high pressure garment steamer with the clothes either hung upright or lying flat on the ironing board.
Its one-touch steam button helps to control the steamer’s high-pressure on different types of clothes and textiles.
It is safer to use than most steamers given that it comes with a burn-prevention cap.
With all these features and functions, it is no wonder why the PurSteam Dual-Pro Iron & Garment Steamer has an A rating on Fakespot. (Fakespot is a site that analyses Amazon reviews to see if they are real or fake.)
Let’s look at some its pros and cons.
- It gives you safe steaming, free from burns and scalding.
- The 1 liter water tank gives you 30 minutes of steaming before you refill it again.
- It is easy to use. The one-touch button makes it easy to control high-pressure steam on different types of fabrics.
- It gives you the flexibility of ironing and steaming using the same appliance.
- I found the ironing board a little bit small for larger garments but I found ways to work around it.
Overall, I’m very impressed by this dual iron steamer. It is convenient and efficient on removing creases and wrinkles on all types of fabrics.
It gives you consistent hot steam and does not leak or drip. It is also easy to assemble and can be folded and tucked away easily.
If you’re sick of ironing and want to get a fabric steamer, but also need sharp creases on your trousers, suits etc, then this might be the product that meets all your needs.
Read Another Related Article: Maytag M400 Speed Heat Iron and Vertical Steamer Review
Last Updated on June 30, 2020