Oliso’s Smart Steam Iron with iTouch Self-Lifting Technology is a high-tech iron that aims to make ironing easy and fun. Let’s test that claim!
It’s designed with so-called iTouch technology that lowers itself when detecting your touch. Its patented Scorchguards makes it a scorch-free iron which can lift itself whenever you let go of it (to prevent your fabrics from getting burned). It also automatically shuts off when left idle for eight minutes.
Read Related Article: Hamilton Beach Steam Iron (19803) Review
What Comes in the Box?
You’ll get 1x purple Oliso Smart Steam Iron with iTouch Self-Lifting Technology that weighs 4.3 pounds and is 12.6 x 6 x 8 inches in dimension.
Product Features and Technical Details
- Pointed dealer tip to have easy access pockets, cuffs and collars.
- 1800 watts of power for fast heating.
- OnPass Pressing technology makes the iron smoothly glide over the fabric to easily remove the wrinkles.
- Ultra-premium soleplate with bead blast chromium finish that makes the smart iron durable and scratch-free
- Tripleplay Xtremesteam provides powerful steam and works as a temperature control.
- iTouch technology automatically lowers itself with touch.
- Patented Scorchguards lifts itself when you let go of it
- Quad auto-shutoff.
- Anti-drip system.
- 10’8” cord with a 360 degrees pivot.
- 12.7 oz. tank for steam
Now this is one of the most expensive steam irons on the market, but if you’re bored of the same old same old, and if you deserve a little treat, then this is something to consider.
The features are useful and cool – and when was the last time you heard an iron described as cool?! Many people fall in love with their Oliso (though it’s not for everyone).
- Faster and easier ironing.
- Prevents strain on wrists and shoulders caused by lifting.
- The extra-thick stainless-steel soleplate of this smart iron smoothly glides on fabrics with care.
- Easy ironing on cuffs and pockets (thanks to its pointed two-inch detailer tip).
- Vertical is easy.
- Steam stops when you let go.
- Some people find the self-lifting technology very noisy and slow compared with users just manually lifting it themselves.
Who Should Buy This Product?
People who want to indulge themselves and turn a dull chore into something a bit more fun.
Conclusion and Recommendation
The Oliso Smart Steam Iron is the best smart iron on the market. This iron is very highly recommended because of its smart features and award-winning technology that makes doing your chores a lot easier. If you’re looking for a perfect iron that almost do all the work for you and more, this high-tech iron is the right choice for you.
Read Another Related Article: PurSteam Dual-Pro Review
Last Updated on June 30, 2020